“Bringing the Marginalized into the Mainstream - A New Beginning”
Our Mission is to:
- # Share opportunities and knowledge with people from all walks of life, regardless of caste, creed, ethnicity and background;
- # Work towards equitable economic development and social transformation by providing access to high quality, low cost financial and social intermediation;
- # Seek to build the lives of our customers by effective utilization of microfinance towards financial self-sustainability;
- # Commit ourselves to creation of employment, opportunities for education and healthcare for our clients;
- # Provide significant and tangible results, both social and economic, for our stakeholders, by amply rewarding the trust that they have placed in us through their investments; and;
- #Uphold every value which defines the nature of VFL in our work.
Champion the cause of the poor
- # Build every aspect of the organization - products, processes, systems, strategy, structure and style of management - around the concept of championing the cause of the poor.
Honesty and Transparency
- # In every dealing, reporting and in information management, with every stakeholder.
- # In every aspect of what we say and do
Respect for People
- # Treat people as individuals and respect their ideas.
Fairness in dealings
- # In every transaction with every stakeholder. .